Sunday 6 April 2008

p.s.

Just a quick Sunday evening addendum! My headache has been better today ... still there but only a 2 on the 1-10 pain scale as opposed to the 4 it was yesterday, so that's an improvement! Btw childbirth/root canals are at 10 on the scale for a good measure! Alcohol is definitely working as a pain killer though!! My toothache on the other hand is still very much there, alive and kicking!

Mum said to me this evening (had dinner at her place) that if I've had a headache/migraine for 3 days in a row then I really should see a doctor. I guess ... but seriously, what is the doc gonna say though? Oh you have your period? Oh and you're a bit stressed? That'll explain the headaches, take some tablets and if it gets worse then come back! I may as well save us both the time and not bother!!

Mind you, it might be worth going to get the prescription pain killers! I love Solpadol ... it's paracetamol & codeine at prescription strength in a disolvable format so it starts working literally within 15 minutes!

I'll see how I feel in the morning!

1 comment:

Mark Antony said...

I love snowy landscapes, and tend to regret that, in these days of global warming, we get all too few of them...Great to see the football match yesterday too, in a snowstorm, I thought this takes me back a few years!