Thursday 17 April 2008

I LOVE evenings like this!!!

The kids are in bed and I am sprawled out on my bed with my laptop and the TV on ready to watch Sex in the City at 10pm!!

This time of the evening when it's all so quiet everywhere else, it's almost like I am alone in the house and I love it, esp when the hub is out of the house too!! (he's away for a couple nights) I CRAVE moments like this, and cherish them when I get them! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids to bits, but I do love my "alone time" in the house just me relaxing in my bedroom!

I sent out my email promotion to selected companies earlier targeting my wholesale website ... fingers crossed on that one! The link from the major wholesale source is now live too and the stats show that I am already getting hits from it ... so that's all good!!

One more day ... just tomorrow to go, then the weekend then the kids go back to school and things can get back to normal again!!

No comments: