Friday 11 April 2008

I SO want root trainers

And here begins a post with words I thought I would never EVER utter ....


"So, I was sat here watching Gardener's World ..."
(sigh I am hooked!) and ole Alan Titchmarsh is demonstrating something called Root Trainers. I was so "WOW" over these root trainers that I had to pause TV (gotta love Sky Broadband!) and look them up!


OMG they are terrific and I so want me a whole mega pile of these!!!! If anybody loves me enough, you can get them at http://www.rootrainers.co.uk/ and they aren't expensive ... I'm just skint! LOL The cells open up like a book so that you can check on root progress and check that there is enough moisture in the roots. It also puts a lot less stress on the seedlings when they are ready to plant out.

I am now never ever going to miss Gardener's World again!! Damn I really am getting old and sad huh!
So consider these officially on my birthday wish list! LOL

No comments: