Sunday 6 April 2008

April 6th - a SNOW day???

Well the snow sure came down! I was woken up at 9am by kids excitedly squealing about snow!! I dropped Megan over at her friend's house and after lunch we went to play out in the snow!! My mum came along too with Rosie Dog and we had a great laugh!

I was vaguely amused by how my normally very white dog looked decidedly yellow against the snow!! Nathan and his dad were having quite evil snowball fights and I am just glad they all abided by the "No throwing snowballs near mum's camera" rule! Oh boy I took a ton of pics! Here's just some of 'em!! Mouse over for my comments! LOL


Molly is a white dog but looks decidedly yellow in the snow!Nathan looks all innocent but check out the snowball in his hands!See, told ya - stealth snowball!

Nathan's dad taking aim .... FIRE!!!Gotcha!! Nathan ready for revenge!!


Here's a couple of token "snowy landscape" shots! On the left ... I loved this angle with the trees and branches framing the contrast of the white snow (a field that still had virgin snow!) against the grey sky.

On the right I had just looked up into this gorgeous tree with snow covered white flowers and had to take a quick shot!! They look crap as small resized pics, but full size they look awesome!
Madness really - it's frigging APRIL!!

No comments: