Tuesday 15 April 2008

Being productive on a Tuesday evening

Soooo ... it turned out not to be such a bad day after all and definitely better than yesterday ... LOL that isn't exactly hard though! I was smiling by the time I actually left the workshop and I actually STILL have a smile on my face now (nearly 10pm).

Kids are in their rooms (they are allowed to stay up later on weekends & school holidays) and hub is attached to his PC in his little room! I love it when I get an evening to myself like this ... it's almost like there is nobody else in the house!

I've had a really productive evening so far and I'm just taking a quick break for a bit of a blog and a whinge before I hit the HTML code again! I've got myself a free trial on an excellent wholesale website to bring in some new business, so I've been working like a woman possessed on my wholesale site ready for when the link to my site goes live from theirs. I'm uploading the changes as I go to force myself to keep working on it or the site will be mis-matched! LOL

So okay ... whinge time ... I still feel like I am sinking faster than I can swim, but damnit I still have a smile on my face! If I do go down then it will be kicking and screaming all the way...

I need to generate some cash flow ... and fast!!! Well, back to the HTML coding in the meantime!!

No comments: