Sunday 20 April 2008

Dreams ... and what the fuck is normality anyway???

I've been moaning about how inconvenient it has been to have the kids off for the past two weeks, and now I am faced with the fact that they go back to school tomorrow and that normality must resume!

It's funny how on an evening when I am contemplating normality ... I have also had a discussion with somebody - and the outcome of said discussion could affect my entire life and make it all very UN normal indeed!!!

In traditional ME style, I'm not saying anything about what this "thing" could be in "public". Part of me doesn't want to jinx it until I have really thought about it. I need to chew it over and then regurgitate it and dissect it all again!! ... and part of me is already convinced it would never work anyway, but maybe that's just the eternal pessimist in me.

Is it possible to have a dream that you always thought was the one you really wanted - until an unexpected somebody makes a suggestion - completely out of the blue - of an alternative dream that somehow seems better than your original dream AND more achievable than your original dream ... even though that first dream has been your dream for as long as you remember?

Yeah I bet I'm not making sense to anyone reading this, but *I* know what I mean and that's what counts.

Damn now this isn't what I had expected on a Sunday evening!! I took photos of my lettuces and my chervill to post (all looking very fabby!) ... but that somehow seems a bit irrelevant now!

Okay ignore my waffling I'm done now - I need to go think seriously about totally changing my life! Hopefully normal service will resume by Monday morning when I realise it could never ever ACTUALLY work ...

... or could it??????

No comments: